Sunday 6 March 2016

We are indeed proud of you!


Dearest Nango, 

I still remember the very first day, 
I caught your finger, so tiny and tender, 
Though secretly but hastily,
(in the Negombo Hospital), 
On 06th March 1995,
The day you made all our lives different;

From then on, 
I had randomly caught your finger, 
Just enough number of times,
In your childhood and later;

Nevertheless I admit,
I had always been physically far from you,
Especially in almost all your significant life events;

Even though you are grown big and mature,
And you are 21 now,
Do you know how much more I need to,
And I love to hold your finger now than then? 

We all love you so much, 
Whether near or far, 
And we care for you even more; 

We are indeed proud to be your Amma, Thaththa, Aiyala and Akkala!

May Mama Mary be your constant example, 
And may you be ever pleasing to God and people around you!! 

A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE SWEETEST ANGEL OF OUR LIVES!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment