Saturday 12 October 2013


Children...
Did you know
How Joyful I was
Each time you lingered around me?
You elevated my drooping spirit
Every time you laughed stealthily or aloud;
You soothed my unwanted worries
Each time I heard your voice, so sweet;
You gave me a deep sense of responsibility
Every time you listened to me so carefully;
You enhanced my capacity to forgive
Each time I saw yourselves reconciling, with no strings attached;
You wide-opened my doors of love
Every time your love reached beyond caste, class, colour or creed barriers;
You made me hopeful for a better tomorrow
Each time I think of you as “God is still hopeful of the world”;
Above all my dear little ones,
You make me a child again and again
Every time I experience your touch, so pure, and your love, so tender;
May you have a happy day!
I Love You All!

No comments:

Post a Comment